Can I Get Something for You?

Welcome to The Protein Pub. Party of one? In this blog, I want to share my experience and clear up misconceptionsand myths that some people might have about nutrition, workout, supplements, and anatomy for having a healthy lifestyle. 


Before starting, I want to make you, guys, acknowledge that I am not a professional on the subject, yet I have tried different ways of losing weight, building muscle and strength since I was fifteen years old.

 I started worrying more about my physique in high school because I felt ugly and uncomfortable with myself, so I started trying to lose weight in an unhealthy form. I stopped taking meals. For breakfast, I usually dunked a cookie in coffee and that was it, and I always skipped lunch and waited until I get home to eat something lighter. 

 I never lost wight because this practice fires back in different ways, and I wasn’t aware of it. First, it does the opposite to what you are thinking of. It causes your metabolism to slow down, which can cause weight gain or make it harder to lose wight. Second, it decreases your blood sugar making feel irritable, confused, and fatigued. Third, it can cause eating disorders and other diseases.

Finally, I understood the consequences of this practice and decided to lose weight properly. I started working out. Nevertheless, we have another problem… WHAT SHOULD I DO? WHAT KIND OF EXCERCISES ARE EFFECTIVE? AM I DOING IT CORRECTLY? IS IT TOO MUCH WEIGHT? WHERE DO I GET DUMBELLS? I HAVE NO MONEY FOR THEM, etc. These questions disturbed me everyday during workout. Hopefully, my dad coached me in the workout, yet I was eating unhealthily. During the passing of the years, I discovered this fitness world fluctuates by different factors such as: type of body, muscle density, genetics, eating properly, intake of protein, good sleep, etc. My intention is to guide new people and encourage them to have a healthy lifestyle.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Hypertrophy?

Exercising Fasted: Good or Bad?

What is Strenght ?